Hi-Glo Silver Poster Competition 2021 – Terms and Conditions
Hi-Glo Silver Poster Competition 2021
The Public Award Category | Competition Rules
- These Competition Rules (the Rules) apply to the public award of the Hi-Glo Silver Poster Competition’s (the Competition) organised by the RSA. In order to enter this competition, customers must have correctly undertaken the task set correctly before 26 March 2021. The voting to choose the 1 winner of the public award will then run on Facebook.
- The RSA is awarding a specially inscribed trophy to the winning school.
- The winner for the public award will be chosen by the RSA’s Facebook (www.facebook.com/rsaireland) audience. The poster at 4pm on 31 May 2021 with the largest number of likes on the RSA Facebook page above for generated during the competition will be the winner of the public award.
- The closing date for voting in this competition is 4pm on Monday 31 May 2021.
- The winners will be contacted by email.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- All entry conditions and instructions are deemed to form part of these Rules.
- The RSA accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of the competition or the enjoyment of the prize.
- All entries will automatically become the property of the RSA.
- The RSA reserves the right to alter the prize and the competition rules without prior notice.
- By signing the competition’s model release form, the winner has granted the RSA the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as RSA may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- Employees (and their families) of RSA and all 3rd party agencies connected to this competition are not eligible to win any of the competition prizes.
- If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of use of “script”, “brute force” or any other automated or programmed means, any prize award will be void and the participant will be refused further participation in the promotion.
- RSA decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.